Heat treatment is a process for treating materials by thermal or mechanical-thermal action, with the aim of achieving optimized properties for a specific application or specific purpose - for example durability and stability.
Our state-of-the-art, fully automatic Cieffe multi-purpose chamber furnace line operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can run with hardness batches up to 1,000 kg. The dimensions of the oven chamber are 1170 x 720 x 700 mm (WxHxD).
The heat treatment process is permanently controlled by means of a CO measuring device, additionally monitored by film samples and of course documented.
The quality assurance takes place in our in-house laboratory:
- by creating tensile tests,
- by tensile tests up to 400kN,
- by preparation,
- through hardness tests
- as well as by microscopy including final evaluation.
All heat treatment processes are carried out in the chamber furnace under a protective gas atmosphere with appropriate C-level control. Of course, our employees have many years of experience in modern heat treatment.
Our flexible technical setup also allows blasting and parts cleaning under the following parameters:
- Containers with a dimension of: 80-100 cm (length) x 60-80 cm (width) x 40-60 cm (height)
- Gross weight: maximum 400 kg
- Maximum length of a blank: 300 mm (in exceptional cases, lengths of up to 350 mm are possible)
- The maximum piece weight is: approx. 7 kg